Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 10, 2012


Dear family,

This is going to be a short letter today.

I love you all. I hope that life is going great back at home. Here in Mazatlan, life couldn´t be better. We are just cruising along. Yesterday Blanca (a different Blanca) came to church with her husband Manuel. The best part about it is that they arrived all on their own. Wow! The ward is fellow-shipping them very well, and I am really excited to see them progress. The hna Blanca recently has undergone chemo therapy, so she lost all of her hair. It is a tough time in her life. We are going to have our Christmas concert this Friday! yay.

Well, sorry it is brief, but I am really stressed out by this computer. I have to press the keys like 3 times before it shows up on the screen. FRUSTRATING. :)

tell Jackie hi.

Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment