Wednesday, December 19, 2012

November 5, 2012

Dear my beloved Family,

 Well, I would just like to let you all know that I love you very much. I had a very weird, and slightly sad dream this morning. I dreamt that I had finished my mission, gone home, and was living a normal life. It was a very depressing dream. I honestly do not want this to ever end. I don´t want life to go on. These have honestly been the most wonderful 21 months of my life. I have now entered into my penultimate transfer. What does that mean? That means, that I will only have two transfers of 6 week left before I get on that plane... :( I feel like this past transfer that I have had with Elder Lopez just flew by. Literally. The changes that came in these transfers were definitely unexpected. I will be staying here in Villa Galaxia with Elder Lopez, but both of the Elders in Juarez (Elder Green and Elder Goates) got taken out. Now I am here with Elder Morrise and Elder Velez. What is more, Elder Webster from my generation is going to come and be in Albatros. Now Elder Livingston, Elder Webster and I are all in the same zone. These are the only elders from my district in the MTC who are still in the mission. I am super excited. It will be like a good little reunion. Oh, and by the way, can I tell you how much cake I have eaten in this past week. It is not a joke, when I say that I have eaten from 5 different cakes. The people here have been so good to me. I sure had a happy birthday. Anyway, I´ll tell you about one of the sad things that happened over the course of this past week. The Hna Blanca Estela has cut her communication with us. It is not by her choice though. Her husband is a super jealous man. I will not lie, I do find it a little hard to love him. His wife is SUPER golden. God has been preparing her, and her husband in being a tripping stone in her path. Aye de aquella personas que hagan eso. Porque no les irá bien. But on the other hand, the baptism of the Hna. Alejandra went well. If I had more time, I would tell you about it. Maybe next week if I remember. I love you all. I wish the best for you. Sorry for the rushed letter.
 Love, Elder Johnson
 p.s. So in 2 days, my good friend Elder Tingey is going home. I remember when we were both so green over a year ago in San Jose. WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment